Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN Cisco RV340 SITE TO SITE Series 800 routers

soufiane.Max
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone.

have anyone tried to connect site to site VPN ( IPSEC ) with this router : Cisco RV340 and another cisco Series 800 k9.

can i create a DYNAMIC MAP on it  and connect my agencies ( without ip address to this router ) ?

i want to buy the Cisco RV340 ( 50 IPSEC Tunnel i find the price abordable).

i want to set up this router on my headquarter and connect all my agencies ( Cisco 800 series) to this router ( RV340 ) i see we can configure this router on graphical interface and the other routers on CLI.

i think it's possible but i' wan't to be sure before purchasing it.

Thank you

Max

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jitendra Kumar
Spotlight
Spotlight

Yes, both are supported site-to-site VPN if you have a very limited budget however RV340 very small appliance if you want to use it for site-to-site VPN only then it's ok. 

Thanks,
Jitendra

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jitendra Kumar
Spotlight
Spotlight

Yes, both are supported site-to-site VPN if you have a very limited budget however RV340 very small appliance if you want to use it for site-to-site VPN only then it's ok. 

Thanks,
Jitendra

Thank you for your reply.

yes i need the rv340 only to manage my VPN's , the 887va that i have currently supportr only 20 Tunnel and i need more. 

so i can create VPN tunnel on my other router's  by CLI commands ( on 800 series ) and create the tunnel VPN on the other side on the RV340  ? that can work fine ?

Kr,

Max

Yes, it can handle 20 tunnels if tunnels do not have much traffic hope you are doing the connectivity for the management and normal concerned traffic only.

Thanks,
Jitendra
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: