cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN gateway-to gateway, no browse

isaacmora
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone, i had problems with my RV120w  I can't connect via the Internet to my workplace network from another site,I can ping The router but can´t browse, ANy help will be useful                   

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jonatrod
Level 7
Level 7

Hi isaac mora

In order to resolve your problem, verify your VPN configuration using this document

http://sbkb.cisco.com/CiscoSB/ukp.aspx?vw=1&docid=469869acd2fa43d1be369e6422facafc_Gateway_to_Gateway_VPN_Tunnel_between_RV120W_routers.xml&pid=4&fcid=&fpid=&slnid=4

If every is fine, try this:

conect a computer directly with your modem.

get the dns address (start->run->type ¨cmd¨->type ¨nslookup¨)

Verify the connection you get is different than 127.0.0.x and is different of any address of your LAN.

If this happens, contact your internet service provider and and request for technical assistance.

Thank you.

Best regards and have a nice day.

Johnnatan Rodriguez Miranda.

Cisco Network Support Engineer.

“Please rate useful posts so other users can benefit from it” Greetings, Johnnatan Rodriguez Miranda. Cisco Network Support Engineer.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

jonatrod
Level 7
Level 7

Hi isaac mora

In order to resolve your problem, verify your VPN configuration using this document

http://sbkb.cisco.com/CiscoSB/ukp.aspx?vw=1&docid=469869acd2fa43d1be369e6422facafc_Gateway_to_Gateway_VPN_Tunnel_between_RV120W_routers.xml&pid=4&fcid=&fpid=&slnid=4

If every is fine, try this:

conect a computer directly with your modem.

get the dns address (start->run->type ¨cmd¨->type ¨nslookup¨)

Verify the connection you get is different than 127.0.0.x and is different of any address of your LAN.

If this happens, contact your internet service provider and and request for technical assistance.

Thank you.

Best regards and have a nice day.

Johnnatan Rodriguez Miranda.

Cisco Network Support Engineer.

“Please rate useful posts so other users can benefit from it” Greetings, Johnnatan Rodriguez Miranda. Cisco Network Support Engineer.

Beatiful thank you.