cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Please be advised, the GuideMe Wizard is no longer available on the Small Business Support Community. For search capability please use the community search field to find content related to Cisco Small Business documents, videos, and discussions.
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

VPN gateway to gateway with source (or outbound) NAT

Hello,

we have a partner company tha has setup an ipsec vpn with us and we are trying to setup it in a RV325; the configuration is that in the image: how to configure the vpn? I tried either to fill the local side with our internal lan (192.168.0.0/24) or with the network on the left side but without success. If I try to connect I have the connection but when I go in remote desktop to a server on the "right" side I can't; I have previously configured a similar vpn with our other 2 firewalls and configured on one "source nat" and on the other "outbound nat", but I can't see a similar thing on the RV325; I also tried "Advanced routing"but without luck.

I changed out wan1 gateway address with the label IP_GW

vpn_br_1.png

Any help is appreciated.

--

Regards,

Marco Mangiante

Everyone's tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Cisco Employee

Re: VPN gateway to gateway with source (or outbound) NAT

Hi, 
My name is Iliya Gatsev from Cisco Technical Support Team.

I think it would be best if you could call our support line and open a support ticket, so we can do a WebEx remote session and check the configuration.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tsd-cisco-small-business-support-center-contacts.html

Iliya Gatsev
Cisco STAC Network Engineer
Together we are the human network .:|:.:|:. CISCO