Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN gateway to gateway with source (or outbound) NAT

mmangiante
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

we have a partner company tha has setup an ipsec vpn with us and we are trying to setup it in a RV325; the configuration is that in the image: how to configure the vpn? I tried either to fill the local side with our internal lan (192.168.0.0/24) or with the network on the left side but without success. If I try to connect I have the connection but when I go in remote desktop to a server on the "right" side I can't; I have previously configured a similar vpn with our other 2 firewalls and configured on one "source nat" and on the other "outbound nat", but I can't see a similar thing on the RV325; I also tried "Advanced routing"but without luck.

I changed out wan1 gateway address with the label IP_GW

vpn_br_1.png

Any help is appreciated.

--

Regards,

Marco Mangiante

1 Reply 1

Iliya Gatsev
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi, 
My name is Iliya Gatsev from Cisco Technical Support Team.

I think it would be best if you could call our support line and open a support ticket, so we can do a WebEx remote session and check the configuration.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tsd-cisco-small-business-support-center-contacts.html

Iliya Gatsev
Cisco STAC Network Engineer
Together we are the human network .:|:.:|:. CISCO

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: