Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN IPSec SRP500 to ASA5510

Hi:

I have the task of configuring an IPSec Site-Site VPN between an ASA5510 and SRP500, but I want to know if anyone else has made the same connection. Let me know if there is a problem of compatibility between devices, or if there is any document explaining the proper configuration of the devices.

Regards.

Julio

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Andrew Hickman
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I don't have a sample ASA config, but I know of customers that have successfully configured point to point IPSec between an ASA and an SRP500.

In your design, will both devices be publically addressed?  If the ASA happens to be behind NAT, be sure to use the SRP520 MR3 release and enable NAT-T after you have configured IPSec.

Regards,

Andy

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Andrew Hickman
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I don't have a sample ASA config, but I know of customers that have successfully configured point to point IPSec between an ASA and an SRP500.

In your design, will both devices be publically addressed?  If the ASA happens to be behind NAT, be sure to use the SRP520 MR3 release and enable NAT-T after you have configured IPSec.

Regards,

Andy

Tanks.

Yesterday,  send and email requesting de SRP520 MR3 Firmware, but I have not received any response.

Tanks for your help, look for more documentation about it in cisco.com.

Regards.

Julio.

I did send it... however, the code is posted on cisco.com now.  Please follow the Download Software link at www.cisco.com/go/srp500.

Regards,

Andy

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: