Views
Helpful
Replies

WRP400 erases configuration

flightman
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have the following device "Wireless-G Broadband Router WRP400". It has worked fine for about two years but now I have a problem. Simply put, the router erases its configuration randomly after a while (usually after one or two days) and I do not see any reason why. When I say "erase configuration", I mean that all settings from DHCP reservoir to port forwarding rules are lost. This behavior is quite annoying because a lot of computers and services inside my LAN depend on router's configuration and I do not have time to renew it everyday. Does anybody know what could be wrong? I am afraid that it could be HW problem, e.g. a broken capacitor or something like that.

Just a note, I did not observe any blackout or any other problems with electricity supply.

1 Reply 1

karel.kral
Level 1
Level 1

Sadly, I have similar problem. Device lost admin password, IP adress and DHCP config randomly. I have the lastest firmware  2.00.26

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: