cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WRV200 Web UI Inaccessible

nmerian
Level 1
Level 1

The web ui on my WRV200s (I have about 100 pieces...) intermittently becomes inaccessible.  It usually dies within a day or two, but sometimes it will stay up for a couple weeks. The router still responds to pings while in this state and everything else seems to work (including VPN IPSec).  When the web ui dies, I have to power cycle the device to get it going again.

Is there a work around to regain access to the web UI remotely? I do not have physical access to the device at all times so power cycling is not a practical solution for me.

Thanks in advance for any information on this issue.

2 Replies 2

rielf
Level 1
Level 1

I do have the same Issue.

I don't think they support this product no more since the last firmware upgrade 2.0.0.11 and it is from Oct 2009. They don't give us any signs that they are working on a new version.

That router gave me so much trouble that I'm thinking about buying another model more specifically from another brand.

Good Luck and keep us posted if you have any answers

Franck

The WRV210 works fine in the same configuration...

.: Nicolas MÉRIAN - nmerian@excium.com :.

EXCIUM

12B Lot la Sagesse

97215 Rivière-Salée

Tél: 0596 686 686

Fax: 0596 686 685

Gsm: 0690 34 68 34

http://www.excium.com

--- --- --- ---

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: