cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WRV210-A V01 reset to factory default

LethalGimmick
Level 1
Level 1

I have a WRV210-A V01 (Software: 2.0.1.5) router that when originally purchased I upgraded the firmware to the newest 2.0.1.5. However after the firmware upgrade the router has not worked right since. [I thought maybe the upgrade did not take, and successfully pushed the firmware 3x times]

Everytime you login to the webpage the right-side pane you have to scroll down 3x pages until you can see the settings options. It does that for everypage you visit you have to scroll down 3x pages until you can see the settings.

The wireless is sporadic and dropping connections, and now certain options like changing the "Basic Rate:" from "All' to "Default" does nothing and wont let you change it.

The main issue I have is that certain wireless settings like changing the "AP Isolation:" cause the router to reset back to factory defaults. and even trying to configure the LAN setup also randomly makes the router reset to factory default.

1 Reply 1

LethalGimmick
Level 1
Level 1

I thought maybe it was something fixable, after talking to Cisco technical support over the phone turns out the unit has to be RMA'd.