cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WRV210 Locks Up When Disconnecting From VPN w/ Quick VPN

xtendcomputers
Level 1
Level 1

I have a basic Quick VPN setup on a brand new WRV210 (MFR. Date 01/2010) I purchased from Newegg.  I have the newest firmware (2.0.0.11) and latest Quick VPN client installed.  I was able to get Quick VPN setup and working.  However about 20% of the time when I disconnect from the VPN it results in a hard lock of the router, forcing me to unplug the power to reset it.  It has also locked up once when I was just adding port forwards (locked up while saving settings)  I was sure to give it ample time to make the changes.

I have a feeling this one is a Lemon but I want to make sure there is nothing configuration wise I could be doing to cause this.

2 Replies 2

davbarre
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Anthony,

Can you setup the router to capture logs via a Syslog server?  Also a config would be great as well.   This will give us greater detail into your issue.

Thanks!

Dave

David L. Barrett, Jr.

I spoke with technical support yesterday.  I am returning the product to the vendor and trying a RVS4000.

Thankyou!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: