cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WRV210 loses port forwarding settings after reboot

cisco
Level 1
Level 1

Along with wireless problems that have already been documented about this device I am having problems with port forwarding where it will lose all its settings after losing its power.  I then try to go into the management for port forwarding and am not able to put the settings back in as every time I hit 'Save' it just loads the page back up with no settings applied.  Another strange thing is that the protocol comboboxes only have options for UDP or Both. 

I then reapply the latest firmware and am able to enter the settings again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm at my wits end with this one.

Thanks,

Paul

1 Reply 1

jeffrrod
Level 4
Level 4

Dear Paul,

Thank you for reaching the Small Business Support Community.

If you are already running the latest firmware release version 2.0.1.5, all I can suggest you is to contact the Small Business Support Center directly to determine if this is a hardware related problem, notice this product is already End of Life/End of Support and therefore the support is subject to warranty or contract terms and conditions;

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/small-business/sbcountrysupport

Please do not hesitate to reach me back if there is any further assistance I may help you with in the meantime.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:.
Cisco Customer Support Engineer

*Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:. Cisco Customer Support Engineer *Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: