cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WRVS4400n , Quick vpn and sharing software ..?

arafath.me
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

can i share accouting software like Tally through quick vpn ? WRVS4400n has been configured on the site . and can connect to the site using quick vpn software without a problem . will Tally work ?

1 Reply 1

Tom Watts
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Muhammed, I don't know what is Tally. But, I am assuming you are running Tally software on a computer that is connecting to the router with QVPN.

I am also assuming there is a computer/server that hosts connections for the Tally software. If this is the case, the answer should be yes it will work.

When software does not work, it is usually either firewall issues (on the computer/server that should be accepting connections) or not enough bandwidth for whatever load you're putting through the tunnel.

A lot of time computers/servers will not take an inbound connection from a different subnet. More often than not you will have to add a firewall exception or ip route to make it work.

-Tom
Please mark answered for helpful posts

-Tom Please mark answered for helpful posts http://blogs.cisco.com/smallbusiness/
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: