cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Get the latest Cisco news in this February issue of the Cisco Small Business Monthly Newsletter

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

ARP Cache on ISA570

It seems that every time I click on ARP Cache on the ISA570,  the device freezes then reboots.    I have the latest firmware 1.2.20.   Has anyone else had this happen? 

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Beginner

Same thing with the latest

Same thing with the latest firmware 1.2.22.

Highlighted
Beginner

Thanks Kevin for the

Thanks Kevin for the information.  Other than the ARP cache freeze in 1.2.22 are there any other problems with the firmware?  Thank you

Highlighted
Beginner

I would like to know as well.

I would like to know as well.  Any other issues?  I know that 1.2.20 had issues where it would randomly reboot for us with no errors in the log as to why.  Also, it showed tons of errors with vpn tunnels as well.  I can't remember if these vpn connections had issues in relation to the errors.

Highlighted
Beginner

Well, with a recent updated

Well, with a recent updated ISA570 to ver 1.2.22 I'm having an issue with policy routing, we use two ISPs and have dual WAN redundancy set to 50%-50% for each ISP, but we need to route the out packets of our Exchange server through only one ISP in order to avoid issues with bounced mails due to source IP mismatch. For that policy routing is enabled, with the corresponding rule created, but is not working, making a tracert from the server we can see that packets are evenly routed through both WANs, not sure really if it's a config or firmware issue but shouldn´t be that complicated ...   

Beginner

Interesting.  I use policy

Interesting.  I use policy based routing for my ip phones, so that is a problem.  What about the device rebooting on it's own, you have an issue with it randomly rebooting on it's own for no apparent reason?  Do you have a subscription on the ISA for Cisco Security Services?  If so, any issues with the services randomly stopping?

Thanks for the update.

Highlighted
Beginner

I just tried to see the ARP

I just tried to see the ARP table and the fwll rebooted as explained on the comments above, but except for that haven't seen any ramdom reboot so far, the upgrade was done about 15 days ago. We have a subscription to SS and yes, we've seen the service ramdomly stopping, with old and new firmware, accompanied with many errors messages related to failing to open a connection to a Cisco site. In general, I think this is a cheap piece of harware, a little unstable in my opinión which is targeted to businesses with few users and basic firewall needs.