cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Announcement“Cisco Design Thinking Workshop”. Cisco Small Business is excited to invite its Silicon Valley customers to an exclusive interactive one-day session between customers and product Managers.  If you are interested in this exclusive workshop, please fill out the Registration Form. For more information, please check out our FAQ

Get the latest new and information the November issue of the Cisco Small Business Monthly Newsletter

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted

ASA 5545 SSL VPN portal: server unavailable

Hello,

we have set up a custom clientless SSL VPN portal that redirects to a page on our sharepoint 2013 intranet. On this intranet page, we have several https links that redirect to different internal web applications. This works well for applications that are hosted on WS2012R2, including pass through of login credentials. However, we have also two https links that point to applications that are hosted on WS2016. For these applications, we receive a "server unavailable" error. We have discovered that, once we disable the SSL ciphers that were introduced in WS2016, thus only retaining the ciphers that exist in WS2012R2, the redirect to these applications work fine. In attachment is an overview of the disabled ciphers. Is it a known issue that ASA5545 can not handle the newer ciphers that are introduced in WS2016?

Thanks in advance for sharing any thoughts on this.

Everyone's tags (5)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Re: ASA 5545 SSL VPN portal: server unavailable

Hi, 
My name is Iliya Gatsev from Cisco Technical Support Team.

The ASA series are not considered Small Business devices so I can suggest to post your question in the Firewalling section to get to resolution quicker.

Please rate this post or marked as answered to help other Cisco customers.

Iliya Gatsev
Cisco STAC Network Engineer
Together we are the human network .:|:.:|:. CISCO

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Cisco Employee

Hi, 
My name is Iliya Gatsev from Cisco Technical Support Team.

The ASA series are not considered Small Business devices so I can suggest to post your question in the Firewalling section to get to resolution quicker.

Please rate this post or marked as answered to help other Cisco customers.

Iliya Gatsev
Cisco STAC Network Engineer
Together we are the human network .:|:.:|:. CISCO

View solution in original post

CLosed and moved to Firewalling section