Small Business Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

CSB: SA520W printing problem

Dear readers and supportersNext to my other posts, I figured out a serious problem with the SA520W.I'm running a Mac network. I'm able to find my networked printers over Bonjour, but NOT over IPP or LPD. It's also NOT possible to print to them or to ...

Resolved! SA540 - IPS Trial

OK, I got the SA540 up and running (but still no site-2-site with the remote office running an 851, but I'll get there).However, when I try the "Free Trial" link from the License management screen (running latest firmware, 1.1.65), that link returns ...

SA 520 & VPN Issues

I have issues with both the IPSec VPN and the QuickVPN of an SA 520 that was just sent to my client as a replacement last week.  QuickVPN accounts seem to spontaneously fail.  If an account is created and the password for that account is changed at a...

Warranty extension for SA520W

Dear readersDear Cisco RepresentivesI got a Cisco SA520W. How can I get a warranty extension for up to 3-5 years and 24/7 support?On the Cisco webpages, I couldn't find any information or products.Thank you in advance for anyones help.Kind regards fr...

Error reported in log(?)

After the upgrade of a CISCO 520 to firmware 1.1.65, I 'm continuously finding these 3 errors in the log:Wed Nov 24 10:03:00 2010(GMT +0100)ERRORSystemLatest Available Firmware version is 1.1.65 Component: PLATFORMWed Nov 24 10:03:00 2010(GMT +0100)E...

SA520W load balancing question

I've recently setup a SA520W and am trying to configure it for load balancing.  I have DSL (soon to be switched over to T1) and a wireless provider (Clearwire) as ISP's.  I have only assigned a few protocols to use the secondary (wireless) connection...

arphilyaw by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

RV082 VPN configuration

Hi guys,I am a new to VPN. I want to make a VPN tunnel between location A and B by using Cisco RV082 and Adtran NetVanta 1335.I am not sure it is avaible to establish the tunnel between two different brands, but I did establish them and the status fo...

Chrisg123 by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes