cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Cisco Small Business Community

Have a question? Click on a topic board below to get started in the community.

Views
Helpful
Replies
luisbubu90
Beginner

How to configure subnets

I have a SA520 I couldn´t find where to configure multiple subnets on one vlan, could someone help me?This device supports CLI? .

TY

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jonatrod
Rising star

Good afternoon

Thanks for using our forum.

Hi luis brown  my name is Johnnatan and I am part of the Small business Support community.

I´m afraid you can´t configure multiple subnets per vlan in your device, you can only configure one per vlan, about the CLI question, this device does not support CLI, you have to configure your device  through the GUI

I hope you find this answer useful, if it was satisfactory  for you, please mark the question as Answered.

Please rate post you consider useful.

Greetings,

Johnnatan Rodriguez Miranda.

Cisco network support engineer.

“Please rate useful posts so other users can benefit from it” Greetings, Johnnatan Rodriguez Miranda. Cisco Network Support Engineer.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jonatrod
Rising star

Good afternoon

Thanks for using our forum.

Hi luis brown  my name is Johnnatan and I am part of the Small business Support community.

I´m afraid you can´t configure multiple subnets per vlan in your device, you can only configure one per vlan, about the CLI question, this device does not support CLI, you have to configure your device  through the GUI

I hope you find this answer useful, if it was satisfactory  for you, please mark the question as Answered.

Please rate post you consider useful.

Greetings,

Johnnatan Rodriguez Miranda.

Cisco network support engineer.

“Please rate useful posts so other users can benefit from it” Greetings, Johnnatan Rodriguez Miranda. Cisco Network Support Engineer.

View solution in original post