cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Cisco Small Business Community

Have a question? Click on a topic board below to get started in the community.

Views
Helpful
Replies
jeliasoncisco
Contributor

ISA550 Firewall Web Reputation and Web URL Filtering Problem

Hello,

I have recently installed an ISA550 Firewall and have configured the Security Services. I am running the Web Reputation and Web URL Filtering simultaneously. The problem is that it seems Web Reputation Filtering always functions but the Web URL Filtering is sporadic. I have configured a few domains to deny access to under Web URL Filtering and it blocks one or two of them and not others. Also I block Adult Websites and I can surf to Adult Websites. The Firmware is version 1.2.15

Do you know of this bug and are working on a fix? or is there configuration change I can do to make both Security Services perform optimal. Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
lariasqu
Beginner

Hi jeliasoncisco, my name is Luis I am part of the Small business Support community. I apologize for your inconvenience you are having, I am glad to provide you assistance. It sounds like a known issue, there are few problems with intermittent security and firewall summarizing on this bug CSCue60767, please reach out to our Small Business Support Center and open a Service Request to follow up your case? One of our Engineers may be able to work with you and diagnose the root cause. You can find the appropriate contact information for SBSC in the below link.
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/tsd_cisco_small_business_support_center_contacts.html

I hope you find this answer useful,

Greetings,
Luis Arias.
Cisco Network Support Engineer.

Create
Recognize Your Peers
Polls
How would you describe your level of technical expertise?