cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Cisco Small Business Community

Have a question? Click on a topic board below to get started in the community.

Views
Helpful
Replies
schwartz.michael
Beginner

ISA570W Slow Download

Hi guys,

accessing the web through ISA works fine, but starting a download, ie. form Microsoft site, the first bits (31% from 4MB) arrive very quickly, but then the whole download sucks. no more bits are recieved, but still the web-browsing-performance is OK.

Does anybody has a hint for me, or an idea how to troubleshoot this failure?

- turned off: viruscheck - this doesn't even works fine :-(

- firmware: 1.1.14

thanks in advance

Mike

20 REPLIES 20

Michael,

Wei is out sick this week.  Reading through the thread, it looks like the problem is more involving.  To better track and provide the update to you, I would like to request you to open a support case with our support organization.  That way we can capture the issues in the systems and you can call them when needed to get the updated status.

The link below you can find the support center number:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/tsd_cisco_small_business_support_center_contacts.html

At the same time, I would like to let you know that our engineeris do aware this thread and is trying to reproduce this in the lab. 

If you can me a favor, once you open a case, provide me the case ID.  I'll pass the case ID to our escalation engineer who is looking into this. He can update his finding in the case accordingly.

Thanks for your patient.

Richard

Hi Richard,

you find the ref-id in your private inbox

Regards Mike

Thanks Michael.

I forward the case ID to our escalation engineer for his reference.

thx,

Richard

HI, i've the same problem there's a resolution for that problem?

I'm sorry to say that, but NO, there isn't a solution for that problem!

You may disabled all security features - especially the URL filter and URL rep and the app controll filter. than the ISA works "faster" - but is this a suitable solution?

Hi Matteo,

Are you still seeing this issue?  If so, can you open a case with SBSC on this?

Let me know if you have any issues opening a case.

Thanks,

Brandon