Our SA520W SSLVPN has been working great for past 3 months, however since yesterday no one is able to connect to it. Everyone is getting this error.
Error: A connection to the remote computer could not be established. You might need to change the network settings for this connection.
Coudl someone help me with this error, what is it, and what caused it? Nothing changed on the SA520.
I'm having the same issue. Where you able to fix it?
Let’s try these steps on your machines:
1. Logon to https://SA500publicipaddress
a. Username and Password is
b. Click on "VPN Tunnel
c. Click on SSL tunnel icon.
d. Once in log off.
2. Clear your "view objects" Xtunnel.dll
b. Internet options.
c. On the general tab -> click on the settings button on the
Browser history section.
d. Click on the view objects
e. Clear your Xtunnel.dll file
3. Logon to your 2.1.72 box
try this fix, this might indicate that the previous VPN client did not uninstall correctly from your PC. Workaround Clean up the previous client installation by following these
* In Internet Explorer, on the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
* On the General tab, click Settings.
* Click View Objects.
* Delete all object files then prelaunch the browser.
If this workaround does not resolve the problem, do the following:
* Click Start and then click Control Panel. Double-click System.
* On the Hardware tab, click Device Manager.
* Double-click Network Adapters. Right-click the Vpn Tunnel ssldrv adapter and click Uninstall.
* Restart your system.
Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: