cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Cisco Small Business Community

Have a question? Click on a topic board below to get started in the community.

Views
Helpful
Replies
ambleside
Beginner

SA540, 2.1.18 and mDNS

When I upgraded from 1.6X (3?) to 2.1.18 at one site, the wireless macs seemed to stop working. Problem is failed DHCP and DNS.  I can fix IP addresses and DNS still fails, if I browse without DNS, everything works fine.  Did something change with NAT, DNS Forwarding or Bonjour handling? No other changes, I can roll back firmware and make things work fine. 

All wired devices work fine.

AP's are connected to closet switches which in turn go to an aggregation switch and then to the router. All switches are ESW-540's.  AP's support multiple VLANS. The devices/SSID effected here is the default vlan.  Other vlans work okay but they don't have any Mac traffic either.

If I tunnell all the traffic through the WLAN controller then they work fine (looks like wired device to router?) except for a Mac Book Air.

Any bugs that got fixed that would effect this (i.e. I had a setting that should have broken it before but it broke...)

Anyway to post my settings for review without taking 120 screen shots?

1 REPLY 1
weilia
Cisco Employee

Hi ,

Please contact the SBSC team to help you resolve this.  Their phone number is:1-866-606-1866.

The following page contains the pertinent contact list.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/tsd_cisco_small_business_support_center_contacts.html

wei