cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Cisco Small Business Community

Have a question? Click on a topic board below to get started in the community.
Get the latest news in this issue of the Cisco Small Business Monthly Newsletter

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

SA540 vpn route traffic from A thru B to C

Hi,

OK, I have what should be a simple issue but I'm not finding a good solution as of yet. I have three sites, all using SA520/540 devices with current firmware. For simplicity, call them site A, site B, and site C - all have IPSEC VPN tunnels between them (A to B, B to C). Site B is accessing resources behind the SA520 at site C and I now need to access those same resources from site A. Due to some requirements from management, I need to pass all traffic coming from site A that is destined for site C thru site B but I am not exactly sure how to do the routing (tunnel A-B to tunnel B-C, etc.).

I've done this before between dissimilar VPN solutions but not finding a good way to do this SA to SA - any suggestions?

Thanks in advance...             

Everyone's tags (7)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Beginner

SA540 vpn route traffic from A thru B to C

Hi Ed,

You will need to create an IPSec tunnel between the sites forming a full mesh in order to achieve your objective.  The SA does not have the ability to add routes through the IPSec VPN’s.  I hope this information helps.  If you have any other questions please let me know.

Thank you,

Jason Nickle