Views
Helpful
Replies

Small Business Products Or Enterprise Products

networkwise
Beginner
Beginner

Hello,

I have a customer currently has one site. They don't push a lot of data over there Internet connection. They would now like to add two other sites and connect them back to the main site. I was going to suggest IPSec Site to Stie VPN. The question I have is which platform to go with to do this.

It appears I could terminate the VPNs ASA5505 or SA520 or ISR1900 or the 800 series. They will all terminate VPN's just wonderd what the best would be.

andy

1 Reply 1

alepatte
Beginner
Beginner

Hi andyblaylock,

My name is Alena Patterson. I am a Network Support Engineer in the Cisco Small Business Support Center. Thank you for using the Cisco Community Post Forums.

I would like to suggest to use the product line that you already have on your network.  If you have Enterprise level devices, I would suggest to stay with that level.  If you have Small Business, the Small Business I would recommend.  It will be easier for your to configure it and troubleshoot.  Also, it will help you to avoid any compatibility issue between devices.

Hope that helps.

Sincerely,

Alena Patterson

Cisco SBSC Network Engineer

CCNA

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: