cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Get the latest Cisco news in this December issue of the Cisco Small Business Monthly Newsletter

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

SR520 IPSec VPN and internet connectivity issues

I have posted in other areas (https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2058602?tstart=0) and (https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2059165?tstart=0)

problem is that devices at either site connect connect to any internet sites (unable to ping outside of local subnet), BUT VPN clients can connect fine, and remote services connecting to the servers from the internet are able to connect.

I never thought there would be this much problems setting up a router that was, from what i read, aimed at the small business user that didnt have a dedicated IT staff.

thanks in advance for anyone helping me out

Jeff, extremely frustrated newbie Cisco admin

Everyone's tags (5)
4 REPLIES 4
Rising star

Re: SR520 IPSec VPN and internet connectivity issues

The Small Business Support Community supports the SR 520 T1 versions.

It seems you found your answer in either thread above.

Regards,

Cindy Toy

Cisco Small Business Community Manager

for Cisco Small Business Productsr

Regards, Cindy If my response answered your question, please mark the response as answered. Thank you!
Beginner

I solved some of the problems, but there is still an issue.  I understand that I cannot connect to an internal ip service if an external map is done(in my case its RDP).  but other serverices arent working internally (windows file share).

Ideally, I would like to have the ability to sit at any machine at any location and have any service act like it is being run locally.

Rising star

Hello again, Mr. Maloughney

For the amount of troubleshooting that we might need to do, I would suggest calling into the Cisco Small Business Support Center and let one of the answering engineers troubleshoot your setup. Please call 1-866-606-1866. We are open 24 hrs 7 days a week. I believe that calling in would allow you to reach a resolution quicker.

Eric Moyers
Cisco Support Network Engineer
1-866-606-1866

Rising star

Mr. Maloughney,

I have just read through your postings. I know that you have received alot of help from other Cisco Engineers. Please let me know if there is any way that I can assist.

Eric Moyers
Cisco Support Network Engineer
1-866-606-1866