cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Cisco Small Business Community

Have a question? Click on a topic board below to get started in the community.
Get the latest news in this issue of the Cisco Small Business Monthly Newsletter

Helping our customers and partners thru this COVID-19 Pandemic. As we navigate thru this unprecedented situation, Cisco’s strength lies in its technology and compassion for our employees, Customers, and Partner. Read CEO Chuck Robbins Blog on the COVID-19 (coronavirus) update, and view Cisco’s WebEx collaboration announcement.

Small Business Support Blogs
1 Comment
I recently purchased an RV160W for an individual who was having substantial trouble with her ISP router. Unfortunately, I received the wrong model in the mail, the RV160. Is there a low cost solution anyone is aware of to attach a wireless access point to... Read More
0 Comments
Hey Everybody, Corey here with another issue of our newsletter. Where you can keep up with the latest from our community and support teams. We’re hard at work making documentation for Cisco Business Switches and the Cisco Business Dashboard. We’ll have mo... Read More
4 Comments
I have enabled ssh on RV340 via downloading the configuration and setting ssh from false to true then uploading back to the router When I try to ssh i m able to connect and enter credentials but unfortunately getting the following error Server refused to ... Read More
2 Comments
Hi. We have been looking at using either the RV260P or RV345P as basically a "network in a box" type of solution for some of our small customers. The hope is we can use these devices when the customer has 8 or fewer VoIP phones rather than deploying a sma... Read More
0 Comments
At Cisco, we’re helping small businesses implement technology innovations so they can find success while navigating a complex and hard-to-predict business landscape. Through our Small Business Recovery Kit contest, we’re also giving entrepreneurs the oppo... Read More
0 Comments
How do I configure a Windows VPN to a Cisco RV260W? Firmware 1.0.00.17 purchased June 2020 Tried PPTP many different ways and all I can ever receive is:"The remote connection was denied because the user name and password combination you provided is not re... Read More
1 Comment
Small businesses are facing the realities of the new normal and wondering how to best monitor, protect, manage and grow. Cisco understands the unique needs of small businesses and is committed to help overcome their top IT challenges. Cisco Designed Portf... Read More
0 Comments
Small business owners are dreamers. They have been brave enough to act on their dreams, going out on a limb to turn their bright ideas into reality. While the challenges and rewards of building a small business can be appealing, it is also difficult to st... Read More
3 Comments
Hi therre,Thanks for reading!Can you help me define a business case for NOT installing a wifi repeater but instead deploying a cloud-managed MR33? The cost difference is significant. What i'm seeing is:Greater MTBFIncreased client manageabilityGranular se... Read More
0 Comments
Small businesses are facing the realities of the new normal and wondering what are the best ways to monitor, protect, manage and grow. Cisco understands the unique needs of small businesses and is committed to help overcome their top IT challenges. The fi... Read More
0 Comments
Hi, i have an RV130W Wireless VPN router on which contrary to all advertisements i do not have gigabit LAN.The port links state 1000 full duplex however any LAN transfer is capped at about 20MBps, primarily because the router CPU reaches 100%. So this giv... Read More
0 Comments
Join us in an exclusive Cisco Customer Connection briefing for a demonstration on the management capabilities within the Cisco Business Wireless product line for small businesses. For the lone-IT-superman, it is critical that the network products are easy... Read More
9 Comments
This may be a simple question so I hope someone can help. We have several Cisco SG300\500 switches in L2 mode. Each switch has 8 VLANS and VLAN 1 is still native (For now). We do all routing between VLAN's on our firewall. After reading several other post... Read More
2 Comments
Hi, Is there any support contract with SLAs available for the Cisco Small Business products like the way you have with Enterprise grade contracts? Or is it just Cisco community blog, phone and email support without any SLAs for technical issues? Regards Read More
0 Comments
Several myths exist around how seriously SMBs take cybersecurity. In this report we are using survey findings, and our outcomes from conversations with small and medium-sized businesses, to debunk those SMB cybersecurity myths – on topics such as how many... Read More
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
Top Experts
This widget could not be displayed.