cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Cisco Small Business Community

Have a question? Click on a topic board below to get started in the community.

Small Business Support Blogs

Amilee San Juan
0 Comments
Listen: https://smarturl.it/CCRS8E41 Follow us: https://twitter.com/CiscoChampion Let’s face it: today’s work is hybrid. Making hybrid work requires more than collaboration tools and SaaS applications. It’s about connecting people, disparate workplaces, a... Read More
Kelli Glass
0 Comments
Discover the cybersecurity strategies that small and midsize business (SMB) leaders are using to thrive in today's ever-evolving threat landscape. The Cisco Cybersecurity Report Series is a collection of thought leadership studies. This spin-off from our ... Read More
Kelli Glass
0 Comments
Depending on where you are in the world on March 30 – April 1, you can learn how The Future of Small Business is Cloud Delivered at Cisco Live 2021! With an all-access pass you’ll be able to register and watch. But, if you aren’t, you can still take part ... Read More
Kelli Glass
0 Comments
Join more than 20K Cisco customers taking part in Cisco’s Global Advocacy program. Engage with Cisco leaders and industry experts, share your tech success story and exchange best practices with your peers around the world—the sky’s the limit. Here are jus... Read More
Kelli Glass
0 Comments
Cisco Designed Secure Remote Work helps you work more productively and securely whatever your location. Worry less and work smarter with enterprise-grade, cloud-based collaboration and security together in one package that's easy to purchase, deploy, and ... Read More
Kelli Glass
0 Comments
On Tuesday, February 2nd, you can join a great discussion with an industry analyst, Will Townsend, our partner- Port53, and our customer -Cheetah Technologies. We’re helping small businesses assess where they are on their digital journey and where they wa... Read More
Michael Durham
2 Comments
I have a working CME system with all 7975 phones and CUE that works correctly including MWI. I added an ATA-186 and it too works but the MWI on my AT&T cordless analog phone connected to it. The stutter tone does work when a message is left for this exten... Read More
Kelli Glass
0 Comments
Cisco Designed will take center stage at Web Summit during the ‘Future Tech, Made Simple’ masterclass on December 3. Watch and learn about the three critical technologies small businesses should embrace now to empower their future. Also, 20 lucky mastercl... Read More
jwhiteiii
1 Comment
Has anyone had the problem were interface 5,12, 6,13, 7,14 and both wan ports the light don't go off and the are not functioning. Other interfaces work but the Wan DMZ/Wan port 15 and 16 don't. They have to work because this is were the ISP address go. Read More
SLM2008T-EU
0 Comments
In my Administration Guide I read: "PoE Devices Uplink ports may function as a Powered Device (PD), with 1 or 2 PD ports. On 8-port devices, the highest port will be the PD (PD ports do not have Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) functionality)." When connect... Read More
bostjan100
1 Comment
Dear, we have IP cameras thath only support 100Mb SFP slot. Model cameras SiQura BC920 https://siqura.com/product/bc920/ Now we need Cisco switch with 24 SFP modules thath still support 100Mb SFP. Which CISCO network switch still support 100Mb ? Model C93... Read More
Kelli Glass
0 Comments
Pack your binoculars and mosquito repellent, and join us at SpiceWorld 2020, September 15-17. Escape from the IT jungle with a visit to our virtual booth to get resources to plan your journey, or chat with a Cisco "guide." Attend one of our breakout sessi... Read More
Kelli Glass
0 Comments
We know how adaptable small businesses are and understand the unique challenges they face today. That’s why we’ve partnered with LinkedIn to create Beyond Survival: a Small Business Resiliency Guide. This ebook provides industry insights, helpful resource... Read More
PeterMittag94373
0 Comments
Team, Need some help here.. Bought this router for home office as I have had multiple RVseries routers over the years for Router to Router VPN connections. I am noticing that every 3-5 minutes the connections are maxing out at 45000 and the router gets sl... Read More
Guido.Conrad
3 Comments
SG350-28MP configured in either power limit class or port Attaching a device which requires 25W. At first boot, SG350 identifies the device as PoE Class 4 and sets the port statically to 25.5W . Device negotiates via 802.3 to 25.0W power consumption as PD... Read More
Create
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
Top Experts
Recognize Your Peers