cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Cisco Small Business Community

Have a question? Click on a topic board below to get started in the community.

Small Business Announcements from Cisco Live 2020

Views
Helpful
Comments
Kelli Glass
Community Manager

small business.PNG

Small businesses are facing the realities of the new normal and wondering how to best monitor, protect, manage and grow. Cisco understands the unique needs of small businesses and is committed to help overcome their top IT challenges.

Cisco Designed Portfolio at Cisco Live 

Meet Cisco Business Switches

Watch the replay of the Cisco Live session with a panel of product experts and small business owners like you as they dig into how Cisco provides secure networking and collaboration solutions delivered by the Cisco Designed product portfolio.

announcement 100X75.png

We recently announced the family of products and solutions designed specifically for small businesses. Let's take a closer look at Cisco Business Switches, which are ideal for deployments in small businesses, office workgroups, and retail environments. Read more

Cisco Designed: The New Normal for Small Businesses

video_fc_512.pngWhat does the new normal mean for small business? Watch this CiscoChat to learn how Cisco Designed, the portfolio curated for small business, can help small businesses adapt and thrive through the new normal and beyond.

Cisco Small Business Use Case Studies

Devices_fc_256[1].png
Working from Home

Keep your employees productive and your business secure

Guide to working from home

Watch how Cisco Designed makes it easy for you to work from home

Protected_fc_256[1].png
Cybercrime Protection

Four ways to prevent cybercrime in your business

Keep your small business secure from attacks

Watch the Cisco IT Security makeover series

My_Innovation_fc_256[1].png
Always-On Small Business

Reasons always-on technology is right for small businesses

How to keep your small business IT flexible and resilient

Meraki cloud customer shares their IT story

Camera_fc_256[1].png
Workplace Monitoring

Monitoring your small business plan

Keep on eye on your small business

See how the Miami-Dade Public Library system monitors with Meraki

What's New_fc_512.png
New Office

What to ask yourself before setting up a new office

Need a new office? Get connected in minutes

Guide to setting up a new office

Join the Inner Circle

ccp logo.PNG

Join Customer Connection 

• Interact directly with Cisco product teams and thousands of peer experts worldwide
  • Get access to product roadmaps, including exclusive sessions at Cisco Live conferences to inform your technology planning
  • Participate in early adopter trials
  • Stay up to date with monthly on-line briefings. Catch up on new small business product briefings (recordings, presentations and Q and A) including
    - Meet the Catalyst 1000 for small and medium businesses
    - Deep dive into Cisco’s wireless access points and mesh extenders

Feedback

launch.png

Have questions? Want more information? Post your comments below. We want to hear from you!

3 Comments
abir.hasan
Beginner

Hi 

if their any mobile app for Cisco RV130W for remote monitoring 

thanks 

AH

Victor63567
Beginner

Hello everyone! 

Which model of routers is the best for connecting to my ISP. I do not intend to do anything more with the router

I have a very basic knowledge of Cisco Systems. In fact, I only got involved because we are in the process of changing to a high-end internet connection, and our ISP recommended enterprise-grade service. And Cisco routers were one of the recommended routers. 

So all I need is a " simple" Cisco router to connect my home office to my ISP internet. 

CoreyP319
Cisco Employee

Hello @Victor63567 Thanks for reaching out, as there are a lot of factors going into your router purchase decision. I can say personally that I'd recommend either that RV160 or RV260 for a small home office. It's in a sweet-spot on cost as well as VPN options. It sounds like you may need a higher end option, you'd be looking at the RV340 series instead. Especially if you require the use of AnyConnect which is exclusive to the RV340 series.

@abir.hasan Currently our routers do not use apps to manage the device. We have a web UI option that should work on most mobile-browsers without issue. Our Cisco Business Wireless offering does use a mobile app for management, but that's more of an aside.