Small Business Support Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

modernization

I have 250 branches all over the Republic. And now I have to modernizate Cisco 1861 to smth newer Router. Which routers' model and characteristic advice me?thanks beforenote: every branches have maximum 80 staffs

Ibrohim by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco ASA 5506-X Won't launch ADSM after restore of config

I have an ASA 5506-X. We ahev had some weather related problems lately so I thought it would be a good idea to have a backup device so I purchased a brand new ASA5506-X to configure to put on the shelf. Once booted up I can log in & restore my config...

Cisco SPA512G bricked after provisioning with language settings. Were stored it ONE byte with Dict Index ?

Now device boot until logo of Cisco on display and nothing.Main problem is error on deployment script that uploaded index Dict 1, as d1 and file as x3 for same language.Now have brick.DICT_getCurDictIndex, 1Or easy ask how to find where is store ONE ...

photo_2021-07-14_20-08-13.jpg
lexxai by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

RV340 L2TP/IPSEC VPN with Windows 10 clients - how secure it is?

We just upgraded to RV340 as our company main gateway and I had to configure the network. As we need to work remotely I wanted to set up a VPN server - and there was first shock as RV340 to my knowledge has no OpenVPN server built in. I need a secure...

IPSEC.PNG vpn.PNG