Small Business Support Community

Explore what Cisco has to offer for your small business IT needs. Learn from your peers and Cisco experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Activity in Small Business Support Community

Site to Site VPN between two rv042g

I was able to established a point to point VPN connection between my two RV042G using a static public address, my problem is that I can ping the inside LAN port 192.168.120.1 but cannot ping or access any of the inside workstations on either site. I ...

casilmo by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! All Cisco RV Routers EOL. Perhaps new CBR line coming?

So the Cisco Small Business RV340, RV345, RV 160, RV260, RV345P, RV340W, RV260W, RV260P and RV160W VPN Router has all reached EOS & EOL.  That's every small business router that Cisco currently has.  Per Cisco, there is currently no product migration...

WAB-IT by Beginner
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco firepower 1120 not booting

Hello all,we are a small business in south Germany and doing all the IT by ourselves, worked out create until now.  Problem:Cisco firepower 1120 stopped working overnight, cannot reach the GUI nor the console via SSH even with the service port it's n...

mo.schl by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA 5580-20 restarting itself

Dears,I' have 2 Cisco ASA 5580-20 working as active-standby with 8.2(2) versionone of them is restarting it self every couple of months . I've searched the logs, but can't find any helpful informationis there any thing can i do to solve the problem ?...

Omar-Bk by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Attempting install of 140AC-B access points

So, I have about 20 CBW140AC-B access points I need to install.  Booted the first one, no problem, got it setup, assigned a static IP for the management, it's listed as the primary / Master AP.  I plug in a second AP the network (same network, same V...

chrisryan by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

sg350 reboot loop

We have an SG350 that will not recover from this loop on boot. Tried to restore factory defaults but no success.  What are our options?  ***** FATAL ERROR *****Reporting Task: HCPT.Software Version: 2.3.5.63 (date Aug 20 2017 time 19:03:04)ros(HOSTG_...

Resolved! IOS upgrade path

Good day Support I got an ISR4451 router running on an old IOS and need to upgrade the to the most stable latest IOS, what is the upgrade path I can take to get it there. Current IOS <isr4400-universalk9.16.06.04.SPA.bin>? And in future how would I f...

Cisc Rv340

We are using Cisco RV340 dual wan router i have entered to login admin page with user name cisco and password ciso but page is not open already i have done reset option but same issue appear please give me support thanking you

edptrust by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: