cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Please be advised, the GuideMe Wizard is no longer available on the Small Business Support Community. For search capability please use the community search field to find content related to Cisco Small Business documents, videos, and discussions.
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

RV325 Port Address Translation of udp port 500 and 4500

Hello,

I wonder whether RV325 VPN router can do Port Address Translation of udp 500 and 4500. As my story is to put a small raspberry pi box attached to the RV325 VPN router, this raspberry pi installed Strongswan VPN (configured ikev2 vpn). which is listening to udp 500 and 4500 port. I want to let ouside to access the raspberry pi box directly with that 2 ports. However, from the log of raspberry pi, there is no dialog among the outside Strongswan VPN client and the rasberry pi. I trouble shoot the rasberry by simply connect the client along with the rasberrry within  the same subnet. they are running fine.

I also test the PAT with tcp 22 port, it is good.

I also found that in the log -> process log, there are a number of process listening to udp 500 and udp 4500 port. the process name is charon. I wonder whether these process is making trouble with PAT setting.

Thank you for your help

Cheers,

Brian Fong

Everyone's tags (1)