cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to use video once entering a meeting

kstrobach
Level 1
Level 1

Unable to use video once entering a meeting, before entering the meeting i can do anything i want with video and it works.

Once i join the meeting, i cannot turn video on or if it is on before joining, i cannot turn it off.

I saw that allow participants to turn on video in the meetings options in unchecked, so i checked it and clicked apply. Then I open the options again and it is unchecked again.

Have tried reinstalling and tried using the application on separate computers, I have also tried using the browser and the desktop app.
Again, video is working otherwise, It only has problems when i join a meeting. Then if i have not activated the video and join the meeting, i cannot turn it on. If i turn it on before joining the meeting, i cannot turn it off.

The button is there, but it does not do anything.

Also, if the video is off before i start the meeting, i can adjust video settings, but cannot turn on video. If video is on before starting the meeting, All video options are greyed out.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Martin Aleksandrov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi there,

What application are you using for making the video conference calls? You might need to address your issue on another Cisco space in the forum since here we handle only SMB products. You can try with https://community.cisco.com/t5/collaboration-applications/bd-p/discussions-collaboration-apps for example.

Regards,

Martin

View solution in original post

I recreated the question in webex forum

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Martin Aleksandrov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi there,

What application are you using for making the video conference calls? You might need to address your issue on another Cisco space in the forum since here we handle only SMB products. You can try with https://community.cisco.com/t5/collaboration-applications/bd-p/discussions-collaboration-apps for example.

Regards,

Martin

I apologize it is webex meetings

I recreated the question in webex forum

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: