Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Anna Tsukerman
Level 1
Level 1

Welcome to CCA Feedback page. We would like to hear from you! If you have any questions, product feedback, or feature requests, please post them right here.

Best Regards,

CCA Team

Comments
Anna Tsukerman
Level 1
Level 1

Configuring NAT with multiple external IP addresses is one of the features we are planning for CCA 3.0 . Thanks for your feedback.

Anna Tsukerman
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Adam,

There are no plans to support 8X routers in CCA at this point.

Thank you,

Anna

Anna Tsukerman
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you for your suggestion. We are looking at creating a tool that would help analyze the configuration.

chrcoope
Level 1
Level 1

I have run into an issue. A 7940 phone with a 5.0(1.1) phone load. We need to step the upgrade of this phone all the way up to 8.1(2). Can we get a feature to manage such a process in CCA? This would likely help greatly in that it could automate such a process and prevent the need for CLI use to get the phone up to date for features like extension mobility. Perhapse a phone load stepped upgrade pack?

Thanks,

Chris

pro4ianyc
Level 1
Level 1

How come we no longer have the option of creating octo-line ephone-dns within CCA?  Most of the times, I find myself copying and pasting the ephone-dn's from CLI into notepad, changing the dual-line to octo-line, deleting the ephone-dns and pasting from notepad.  I believe an older version CCA, I was able to switch from dual to octo..

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Octal Line support is in CCA Voice extension tab to the right of the buttons

pro4ianyc
Level 1
Level 1

I'll check next time. thanks

Scott Martin
Level 1
Level 1

Feature Request: This ties in with the upcoming CME feature, however the ability to configure multiple SIP trunks, each with their own individual username authentication would be great for our customers.

This is currently a limitation in CME, so once that is resolved, the corresponding CCA feature would be good.

Also, you should be able to edit settings for the 'Generic SIP Trunk' template so that this could be used on the fly for any SIP trunk provider, rather than have to submit to this forum to have an appropriate XML file developed.

In addition, please release a tool for partners so we can develop our own XML templates if these are the preferred method of SIP configs - or integrate a 'New SIP Trunk Configuration' option into CCA.

Scott Martin
Level 1
Level 1

Feature Request: Allow individual phone loads to be uploaded/updated using Maintenance -> Phone Load Management.

Currently it only allows extraction of phone loads from a software pack.

Joe Gadell
Level 1
Level 1

Feature request: Ability to disable the DHCP server... especially on the LAN / vlan1 in CCA.  Most of our installs involve integrations with existing networks that already have a DHCP server.  When we disabled it in the CLI, it always causes a Java exception in CCA.

Anna Tsukerman
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you for your feedback, Joe. Disabling DHCP server is one of the top features I'm tracking and it is currently on the roadmap post CCA 3.0 .

- Anna

Anna Tsukerman
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you for your feedback, Scott. You can currently upgrade individual phones by dragging and dropping the corresponding phone loads onto UC500 icon in the topology view. I noticed in one of your posts that drag-n-drop didn't work for you on Windows 7. This is a known issue with Wondows 7.

Thank you,

Anna

Anna Tsukerman
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you for your suggestions, Scott. We are considering to support Multiple SIP trunks in one of the upcoming CCA releases. Enabling edit settings for the "Generic SIP Trunk" is curerntly not on the roadmap, but I've seen partners asking for this feature and it is on my list.

- Anna

m.hildreth
Level 1
Level 1

When a caller is in the AA and they dial by name, the system says "transfering to John Doe". If dial by extension is selected, it says "transfering to extension XXX". I'd like to see a feature that allowed me to configure the message to be "transfering to John Doe, extension xxx" in all cases.

Anna Tsukerman
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you for your feedback. We are planning to introduce new AA script with several AA enhancements in one of the upcoming CCA releases. I'll take a look if we can add your feature request to the new script.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: