Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Anna Tsukerman
Level 1
Level 1

Welcome to CCA Feedback page. We would like to hear from you! If you have any questions, product feedback, or feature requests, please post them right here.

Best Regards,

CCA Team

Comments
mmchugh
Level 1
Level 1

For the UC5xx series and CCA 3.0(1)+

• Allow removal of users from Directory while still active.
    • We are using Floating extensions as Fax Only numbers, as these are being used as Fax Only extensions they do not need to be listed in the directory. When Dial-by-Name is used, you must rename these extensions to something like FirstName zzzLastName so they will not be accidentally found by a caller. It appears however that phone directory lists by FirstName LastName and you will then see something like:
      • 215 FirstName LastName         (User extension)
      • 415 FirstName zzzLastName    (Floating extension)
mmchugh
Level 1
Level 1

• CCA functional issue 
    • When  using floating extentions that have DIDs mapped that exist in an  Outgoing Dial Plan, the outgoing call is transferred to the floating  extension instead. 
      • Users PRI provider only passes 4 digits.
      • User is utilizing a 7-digit dial plan (but will probably also occur with a 10-digit dial plan)
      • Floating extension 429 is mapped to DID 9818.
      • User dials external number 98181212.
      • User is transferred to floating extension 9818 instead of PRI Outbound.
    • Issue is a result of CCA adding a secondary to the ephone-dn when configuring floating extensions.
    • Secondary does not appear to be required as the floating extension is matched against an inbound translation rule.
    • Can be fixed in CLI by removing secondary
    • Any modifications to floating extension (name change for instance) in CCA will require removing the secondary again in CLI

It is possible to escalate this issue, I have found other saves in CCA re-adds the secondary, I believe they are related to DID changes which are not necessarily pointing to floating extensions.

Mario Garcia
Level 3
Level 3

T.37 Fax to Email

Provide the option to use CUE or CME only.  CUE takes up additional setup time since it requires IMAP to be setup on every fax to email user's workstation.  I know we can setup voicemail notification via email, but the issue is that the end users still needs to go in and manage the fax mailbox.  Using the TCL script on the router only would be the recommended way, this way it would function more like a true fax server.

----------

Sample Config:

fax interface-type fax-mail

mta send server mail.cisco.com port 25

mta send subject Incoming Fax

mta send with-subject both

mta send mail-from hostname cisco.com

mta send mail-from username FAX

dial-peer voice 5299 mmoip

service fax_on_vfc_onramp_app out-bound

destination-pattern 5299

information-type fax

session target mailto:jchambers@cisco.com

The pots dial peer voice still look the same.

----------

This is how I currently setup on a CME.

Enable fax to email to be configured if SIP trunk is on system; some SIP providers allow for fax over SIP (AT&T is one)

mmchugh
Level 1
Level 1

• PCM conversion to WAV capability

o    The ability to capture PCM audio for troubleshooting is exceptional,  however having to open a TAC case in order                to get the audio converted is  problematic at best.

Feature Request CCA: Increase amount of Hunt Groups available, System needs differenciate Internal and External Calls, Voicemail to have option to talk to the operator. An Option for internal call should to be able to fall outside of the call forwarding rules of external callers and external transfered calls. A CTI Integration and/or TAPI Integration section would be very useful. 

pierrescotland
Level 1
Level 1

I'm not sure this is directly CCA related, but I would like to see Active Directory (or LDAP) integration for usernames and passwords.  It really seems pointless to have to keep a separate database simply for phone use, virtually every site we have now uses AD.   With the user count of UC560 going up to 130 odd users, this seems like a must.

We already 'cheat' and use RADIUS via a windows box for the SSL VPN, but full integration is a must have.

Also Dynamic routing protocols, I really do not see why this is restricted.

Thanks

Timothy Andrea
Community Member

One of our clients noticed when transferring voicemail messages it sends you to the name directory to transfer. Is there any way to allow tranfer by extension number?

chrcoope
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Can we get a logout timer in CCA?

Thanks,

Christopher

chrcoope
Level 1
Level 1

feature request: on floating extensions, the ability to add a "label" (CLI label command) so that users may use floating extensions in conjunction with monitor for statically assigned speed dials that would then be labeled effectively.

For the UC560 and UC540W is urgent to implement the FAC.

I am Partner Select and most of my clients are requesting.

I hope you give me a date to tell customers when this solution will be available.

In another topic. Requires up to 200 users to the UC560. I hope you can increase.

Cuando estara lista la implementacion del FAC ( Forced Authorization Code ) en UC560/UC540

muchos clientes lo estan solicitando.

Espero que me puedan dar una fecha de disponibilidad

GABRIEL SANCHEZ LOPEZ

CISCO  Select Certified Partner

When will the implementation of the FAC (Forced Authorization Code) on UC560/UC540 many customers are requesting. I hope you can give me a date of availability

GABRIEL SANCHEZ LOPEZ

Cisco Select Certified Partner

Cuando estara lista la implementacion del (FAC) Forced Authorization Code en el UC560 ?

O en que version de CCA estara incluida esta caracteristica ?

When will be ready the implementation of the Forced authorization code on the UC560 ?

Hope you can tell me what version of CCA will be including this feature ?

GABRIEL SANCHEZ LOPEZ

Cisco Select Certified Partner

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: