A quick way to change certain configuration parameters on the SPA525G phone, is by changing its Call Control settings to SIP and then use the Phone Web page to change the parameter you need.
This example shows how to do the above for the Handset Volume, similar to what you would do from the phone by pressing the volume up key:
1) First, on the phone, press the Settings button on the phone and navigate to Device Administration
2) Change Call Control Settings to SIP and Auto Detect SPCP to Off. Let the phone reboot.
3) Obtain the IP address of the IP phone and point your browser to that IP.
4) Select Admin Login and then Advanced.
5) Click on the User tab and change the Handset Volume to "15".
6) Save your changes and let the phone reboot.
7) On the phone, press the Settings button on the phone and navigate to Device Administration. Change Call Control Settings to SCCP and Auto Detect SPCP to On if you want the phone to revert to SPCP mode. Let the phone reboot.
8) Open the following URL on our phone to veify that the changes you made took:
Hi Cisco Community, On RV340 ..... for all the following questions Q.1. Can I get more static DHCP rather 100 by default? If can I would like to how to do? plsQ.2. Can I block youtube with application policy? If can I would like...
Hello, I'm looking for suggestions to replace three branches C891F routers. The corporate office uses DMVPN Hub, SSLVPN and NAT. The two branch offices are configured with DMVPN spoke with NAT. What would be a compara...
I purchased this switch for two reasons. First to move all Layer 3 routing off of my RV340 and onto the switch and second use the opportunity to set up several VLANs as the network grows. So here is what I am trying to do. I have 5 VLANs ...
Hi, I want to upgrade an old SG 300-10 from 1.0.x to latest relelease 18.104.22.168.Release note describes to go from old versions via 22.214.171.124 to newer releases due to change in th flash file system.The download section for SG300 only offers very ol...
I have had to move my office to my home due to Covid-19. I picked up the work phone today and have pluged it in with the connection to my computer, but it wont turn on at all. When I am in the office all we did was put the cable in and it start...