A quick way to change certain configuration parameters on the SPA525G phone, is by changing its Call Control settings to SIP and then use the Phone Web page to change the parameter you need.
This example shows how to do the above for the Handset Volume, similar to what you would do from the phone by pressing the volume up key:
1) First, on the phone, press the Settings button on the phone and navigate to Device Administration
2) Change Call Control Settings to SIP and Auto Detect SPCP to Off. Let the phone reboot.
3) Obtain the IP address of the IP phone and point your browser to that IP.
4) Select Admin Login and then Advanced.
5) Click on the User tab and change the Handset Volume to "15".
6) Save your changes and let the phone reboot.
7) On the phone, press the Settings button on the phone and navigate to Device Administration. Change Call Control Settings to SCCP and Auto Detect SPCP to On if you want the phone to revert to SPCP mode. Let the phone reboot.
8) Open the following URL on our phone to veify that the changes you made took:
Hello , i have upgraded the migrated the firmware of Cisco 8845 IP phone from enterprise firmware to MPP firmware. Firmware migration went well and all seems good.. but when i tried to register the IP phone over SIP TLS to Asterisk PBX , ...
Hello, i have a IP Phone 7970 which won’t even attempt to pull the Firmware from the TFTP Server after a Hard Reset (3491672850*#).I am using TFTPD32 by Phillipe Jounin as DHCP and TFTP Server.Under the „Log“ tab I can see that it sends a DHCP Reques...
Hi, Everyone,I am from ASIA my small network deployment for my ISP Business here is details design showing. Now it's design Private IP address later i am deployment with Public address APNIC!If I am Success about this Networking IP address is 192.168.x.25...
Prezados bom diaacabamos de instalar um SG220-26 26 em nossa rede, consigo acesso web e ssh no mesmo porem o PING não funciona de outras estações para o switch e também do switch para fora, alguém já pegou caso semelhante
Hello Team: I have Cisco RV34W router and confgured SSL VPN and both the link are static but connecting using PPPOE mode.Weekly once I face a problem VPN disconnection for 30 minutes. Kindly help me out and any failover for VPN connection, so em...