cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Announcement“Cisco Design Thinking Workshop”. Cisco Small Business is excited to invite its Silicon Valley customers to an exclusive interactive one-day session between customers and product Managers.  If you are interested in this exclusive workshop, please fill out the Registration Form. For more information, please check out our FAQ

Get the latest new and information the November issue of the Cisco Small Business Monthly Newsletter

Fax Technologies in SBCS

Views
Helpful
Comments
This presentation complements the Technical Webinar covering Fax Technologies and Services available for SBCS. The Webinar VoD can be accessed on: https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?AT=pb&SP=EC&rID=30108807&rKey=4C07A454E1BFA3DE
Comments

Fantastic presentation Marcos!

Answered all of my questions in one fell swoop.  Now I can return to my client with the answers they asked for.

Collaborator

Babul,

I am glad you liked it. Good luck with your customer and please contact us with any request or question.

Marcos

Frequent Contributor

If you found this document helpful, please take a moment to rate it using the My Rating stars just below the document. This system will help other users find useful documents.

Thank you,

Cisco Moderation Team

Beginner

Very imformative Marcos and complete. I gave you 5 Stars!

Two questions

1) in the back-up slides the first link is not reachable - is that a partner only link?

2) In the "Fax to Email Using Cue" slide you say T.37 is not supported over VOIP. Why is this? This seems like a highly desirable capabilty - who can we lobby for it? After all why have a VOIP switch if you require PSTN lines?

Thanks!

Collaborator

1) Yes, you need a Cisco.com login to access the "Fax over IP Applications Guide".

2) This feature has been requested multiple times, but due to the multiplatform effort that it involves and the need for on-board DSP's on the IOS device in question, it has been systematically delayed. Our advice is to use a third party application (like StoneVoice) to do this.

Marcos