Helpful
Comments
smallbusiness
Community Manager
Community Manager

Article ID:2099

Forward All Incoming Calls on SPA525G or SPA525G2 IP Phones

Objectives

An IP phone can be configured to forward all incoming calls to another extension number.

This document explains how to forward all calls on SPA525G and SPA525G2 IP Phones.

Applicable Devices

• SPA525G IP phone
• SPA525G2 IP phone

Step-by-Step Procedure

Forward All Incoming Calls on IP Phone

Step 1. Press CFwdAll to setup call forwarding.

Note: If CFwdAll is not shown, press More until the tab shows up.

Step 2. Enter the extension number that all incoming calls will be forwarded to.

Step 3. Press EndCall to begin forwarding all calls to the inputted extension number.

Step 4. Press CFwdAll to turn off call forwarding when it is no longer needed.

Comments

I don't have a Call Forward or CFwdAll soft button on my SPA525G2 phone! How do I get that?

I have: Redial, Directory, DND and CallRtn as soft buttons

There is no 'More' button either, to get more choices.

Appreciate help

ehanson1
Level 1
Level 1

This softbutton doesn't show up on our SPA525G's either.

Thanks ehanson1 - does anyone at Cisco read these posts? I mean, could we expect help from Cisco?

I've been through a lot of online forums and documentation on the phones, but haven't been able to find any help on this issue.

The phones were purchased a few years ago by our company, maybe 5 years ago - and there is nothing in our manuals about this.

Seems we're expected to have some kind of 'service agreement' for Cisco to help - which doubt is in force for us anymore because it's so long ago and supplied by a 3rd party supplier whom we no longer deal with......

But the phones are good and works well, so would be nice to find out how we get this to work.

Regards

ehanson1
Level 1
Level 1

We use AT&T Office@Hand, and I was able to use that web interface to set up call forwarding. It felt a little like a kludge, but I think it's working. 

Thanks! Will see if I can get that to work. Cheers:)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: