Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Note: The Cisco SPA303, SPA5xxG IP phone family share headset connectivity features with the SPA9xx IP phones. Thus the following reports also apply to the SPA5xxG IP phones.

Note: The Cisco SPA525G IP phone also supports both wired and Bluetooth mono and stereo headphones.

************************************************************************************************************************************

Cisco integrates into the VoIP Ecosystem by supporing headset models from leading headset manufacturers:

Plantronics

Read attached file (Headset_Plantronics_Linksys_v10) for compatibility information between Plantronics headsets and Cisco SPA900 Small Business IP Phones.

Alternative: Use Plantronics "Find my Handset" website application to find Cisco SPA900 Small Business IP Phones compatible headsets

Important Note:Plantronics headsets require Quick Disconnect cord (2.5 mm to QD -PART NUMBER 48586-03) to connect to SPA900 Small Business IP Phones 2.5mm headset connector.

* For updated compatibility information please consult Plantronics website.

Cisco SPA512G, SPA514G and SPA525G2 ( With 7.5.1 software release and above ) support EHS ( Electronic Hook Switch ) with the following models of Plantronics headsets (require plantronics adapter APC-45):

• Savi W7xx series ( Savi W710, W720, W730, W740 and W745 )
  • CS5xx series ( CS540, CS510 and CS520 )

Note: By default EHS is disabled on SPA512G, SPA514G and SPA525G2 ( With 7.5.1 and above). You will need to turn it on by configuring the following parameter using the web page or remote provisioning:

• User Tab -> Electronic Hook Switch

Jabra/GN

Read attached file (GN_Handout_Linksys_ENG) for compatibility information between Jabra/GN headsets and Cisco SPA900 Small Business IP Phones.

Alternative: Updated information is available at Jabra "Headset Guide" website application to find Cisco SPA900 compatible headsets.

Important Notes:

1. Jabra Cordless Headsets require Connection cord 8800-00-75 to connect to SPA900 IP phones 2.5mm headset connector
  2. Jabra Corded Headsets require Connection cord 8800-00-46 to connect to SPA900 IP Phones 2.5mm headset connector.

Additional Notes: Although not mentioned in the handouts, Cisco Unified Communications 500 series phones follows the same headset compatibility as SPA900 Small Business IP Phones SPA900 series. Use the attached guides as references for 500 series compatibility.

Update September 02, 2010

The following Bluetooth headset devices have been tested by Cisco and found to function with the SPA525G IP Phone:

• Plantronics Voyager 520
  • Plantronics Discovery 925
  • Motorola H15
  • Motorola H12
  • Samsung WEP460
  • BlueAnt Z9i

Update April 26, 2011

Sennheiser wired, wireless and BlueTooth headsets were tested with Cisco SPA IP Phones. See attached Sennheiser_Handout_Cisco_SB_final.pdf

<end>

Comments
Yungi Chu
Level 1
Level 1

You can also find all the compatible SPAxxx compatible headsets here:

http://headsetplus.com/category99_108/index.html

guillermodexma
Community Member

Hello,

Following the Attached Sennheiser Handout you included in the April 26th 2011 Update, I assumed that the Sennheiser EZX60 could interact via Bluetooth with the CISCO IP Phone SPA 303 using the Sennheiser CCEL 191-2 Cable.

I purchased the EZX60 and the cable but I guess something is missing since I can not make the Bluetooth pairing. Since the device functionality was supposed to be proven by CISCO, could you tell me what am I doing wrong?

Regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: