In some cases, when a remote office location is distant and does not have reliable data connectivity, it is better to install a separate BE3000 server at that branch office. In such cases, more than one BE3000 systems are required. Business owners need to connect these systems in such a way that employees in different locations are able to call each other without dialing via the PSTN, and using an abbreviated dial plan. This solution provides the following benefits:
• Each location with BE3000 still has telephony service even when connectivity with the main office
• Employees can dial internal numbers to reach employees in another business location.
• Employees at each business location can dial PSTN calls via the local PSTN connection.
This solution provides only basic connectivity between the autonomous BE3000 systems. The limitations of multi-systems BE3000 solutions are as follows:
• Each BE3000 system has its own auto-attendant (AA) and voicemail (VM) system.
• Each BE3000 system has its own directory, and AA can perform dial-by-name only for local users.
• The site feature transparency does not work.
• PSTN calls must be routed from trunks registered on the local BE 3000.
• The busy lamp field (BLF) does not work across two BE3000 systems.
• Call park, call pickup, pickup groups, and hunt lists do not work across two BE3000 systems.
Note To achieve the same length dial plan across the combined solution, all BE3000 systems must have an extension rage with same length, such as 3-digits or 4-digits.
To Learn more read following SMARTDesigns Application Note:
Hello,I have recovered IP PHONE SPA525G2.I updated the phones 7.6.2.e.I would like to change the language to French.How to do ?I insert the dictionary script:<Dictionary_Server_Script ua='na'>serv=tftp://ip server/chemin;d0=English-US;x0=spa525_en_v...
Hello all. The RV260 router experienced a WAN layer 3 outage (data link is still up) for 3 hours on Nov 18, 2020. During the outage, the Webfilter logs that "Cannot resolve host bcap15.brightcloud.com: Name or service not known." I assume this is the host...
Hello, How can we track the traffic between PC1 and PC3 (send and receive) through CLI, so we get the list of switches where the traffic passed through.Note: The used switches are cisco SF302 and SG300. Thanks in advance.
I have a working CME system with all 7975 phones and CUE that works correctly including MWI. I added an ATA-186 and it too works but the MWI on my AT&T cordless analog phone connected to it. The stutter tone does work when a message is lef...
Hi,I have an RV340w configured to talk to a VDSL modem that is in bridge mode via PPPoE. Both the IPv4 and IPv6 connectivity uses the shared PPPoE credentials and receives an IPv4 address (29 bit subnet) and IPv6 addresses - an ND prefix (64 bits) and a P...