The Cisco Configuration Assistant( CCA) team is excited to announce the availability of the new major release, CCA version 2.2. CCA is an easy to use interface for managing platforms within the Cisco Smart Business Communications System (SBCS) Solution v2.0
The major highlights in CCA v2.2 include:
• Cisco Unified Communications Model UC560 support - Includes the ability to configure all features supported on the UC540 and license upgrade using a Product Authorization Key (PAK), for up to 104 users. Configuration of dual T1/E1 trunks, SmartPorts support for Gigabit Ethernet ports and field upgrade of voicemail storage have been added for UC560.
• Phone VPN Setup Wizard: Use the Phone VPN Setup Wizard to enable and configure SSL VPN client settings on SPA 525G IP phones. SPA525G phones configured by the wizard will automatically connect to UC500 over VPN when SPA525G phone is connected to home or remote network.
• Cisco AP541N Wireless Access Point Support: Includes ability to discover and manage Cisco AP541N access points. Supports configuration of wireless SSID settings for voice and data WLANs. On the system dashboard palette, the Wireless Client widget can monitor status of wireless clients associated with the AP541N or UC500 series integrated AP.
• Cisco Small Business Pro ESW 500 Series 8-Port PoE Switches Support: Includes ability to discover and manage ESW 500 series 8-Port switches. Supports configuration of Smartport roles for expansion ports, data access and phone ports.
• SPA 500S Expansion Module Support: Up to two 32-button expansion modules can be connected to SPA 525G or SPA 500 series phones for up to 64 additional lines. Monitor lines and speed dials are supported on the expansion modules.
• Caller ID Customization: Configure the phone number to use as the caller ID for each BRI/T1/E1 or SIP trunk. Also customize the caller ID for individual extensions, on a per trunk basis.
• Additional SIP providers: Skype and Worldexchange.
• Windows 7 SSL-VPN client Support: Cisco AnyConnect SSL VPN clients are supported for Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit, on UC500 and SR500 series platforms
• Enhanced Topology View: Product pictures will be displayed on Topology view for supported SBCS devices. From the Topology view, you can discover Cisco PVC2300 and WVC2300 video cameras and third-party printers with Bonjour support. Embedded Web management tools for these devices can be launched from topology view.
• Usability Enhancements: View error messages that occur during configuration from a single location on the CCA desktop. Click on an error message to bring the corresponding window into focus and highlight the field that contains the error.
In summary, with CCA v2.2, highly requested feature and usability enhancements have been made to further aid our partners in deploying Cisco small business solutions. The CCA team will continue to develop features and functionality as we learn more about our customers' needs.
Hi everyone, I'm a *nix server guy, network noob. I'm setting up a learning lab at home and have an old ISA550W router I'd like to use. I know its long EOL, but doesn't Cisco have an archive where we can d/l the last firmware updates...
Hi All!I am trying to find good software to monitor our business network, see which devices are using the most bandwidth, which sites are being visited, and any other tracking that's available. We are a small business with about 20 people in the office (s...
i, recently I've tried to establish an IPSEC connection to a authority. Because the PSK is given by the authority I've to accept it as it is. No problem - I thought - because I've never had any problems with the complexity of the PSK regardless if it...
Hi, What power supply is minimum needed for RPS2300 for powering one Cisco 550x-48P (370W)? Is 750W ok? Can this power 2 550x switches If we go instead with one 1050W power supply , can it power 4 550x