Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
cindy toy
Level 7
Level 7

Port Range Forwarding of RV180 and RV180W VPN Routers how to document.  See attached Knowledge Base Article #4957

Comments
reflexivo
Level 1
Level 1

Ok, but what if you want to forward incoming traffic that is within a range and not change it? For example, FTP ports 20-21? The online help for port forwarding mentions this option:

Forward to Port:To which Port the traffic should be forwarded:Same as incoming port,Specify Port

which is exactly what is required, but the feature does not exist in the interface.

johnje
Level 1
Level 1

Using an RV180W (1.0.3.10) - I'm following the instructions (above) and it's working for most of my computers. However, twice in as many months I find I can no longer remote (mstsc) into a computer from outside the network. I set up a bunch of custom configurations with different port numbers which forward to different computers (static IP) and 3389 for RDP. Just this morning I was connected into one of the computers, it suddenly went away and I could no longer connect. I strongly suspect it's a router issue because when I'm on the internal network I can remote into the same computer just fine. Has anyone else seen this? Is there logging I can turn on or look at to tell me exactly what's going on?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: