cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Cisco Small Business Community

Have a question? Click on a topic board below to get started in the community.

Problem with VPN-Tunnel between RV082 and RV042

Views
Helpful
Comments

Hello,

we have a strange 24hour vpn-tunnel disconnect and after a couple of tests no idea how to solve this problem.

situation:

two places - (1) with a server (192.168.88.x) and the RV042 , (2) with remote-Clients (192.168.77.x) and RV082 (both routers have a static vpn-tunnel). The problem is a strange 24hour disconnect every day which freezes all Linux-Clients behind the rv082 and the ip-telephone as well. Asking the ISP and Installing an uninterupted power supply doesn't help. The root of evil seems to be located in the administration settings of the gateway-to-gateway vpn.

Every day, the time moves forward about 3 minutes (time of tunnel re-establishing?)

I play around with the lvl 1 SA Lifetime which causes an identical error after time-reset but the "daily"-time doesn't change.

ad the bottom i will add pictures of some logfiles - i think they are able to tell something but my knowledge isn't enough to understand the lines...

(77 = rv082 = clientside which disconnects)

(88 = rv042 = serverside)

I hope someone is able to help me :/

Comments
cindy toy
Rising star

Hi Michael,

You posted a document instead of a discussion.  Please repost your question and attachments in the discussion area located here: https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/small-business/routers and under actions (left column) and "Start a discussion"

Regards,

Cindy Toy

Cisco Small Business

Community Manager