cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Cisco Small Business Community

Have a question? Click on a topic board below to get started in the community.
Get the latest news in this issue of the Cisco Small Business Monthly Newsletter

ringtone.zip

Views
Helpful
Comments

SPA Ringtone Utility. Convert and load your ringtone from a wav (PCM G711) file into the phone.

Comments
Community Member

Hi,

Do you have linux (or windows command line) version of this software. I would like to add ringtone uploader in our intranet.

Cisco Employee

Hi redbug2675,

This utility is only available as a Windows utility. It runs a small GUI which requests the IP address of the phone so no command line version either.

Regards,

Patrick

----------

Beginner

Hi,

This utility works and is simple but when I download a music I can listening only 5 or 6 seconds of music on my SPA942 or just before upload to my phone when I click Preview it's the same.

This my source format with "ringtone utility": 16-bit PCM, stereo, 44100 samples/s, 148031ms

How can I load a music of something like 30 seconds or 20 seconds?

By the way sorry for my poor english

Thanks

Regards

Kevin

Beginner

I downloaded the ringtone.zip and can't open.  Error saying it's 'invalid or corrupted'.

Brent

Community Member

When I enter the IP address and hit connect I see a bar go across the screen and then the program closes.

Any ideas?

Windows 7 x64

SPA504g - Software Version: 7.4.8a

If you have asterisk pbx installed it can convert any file format it understand to ring tone format which is g726-32.

Using the cli it's done by file convert PATHTOORGINALFILE.wav PATHTODESTFILE.g726-32

Worked for me