Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Attached XML dictionaries for SPA50X phones, v7.4.X (latest version is 7.4.6)

- Danish (dk) - New

- English (en)

- French (fr)

- German (de)

- Italian (it)

- Dutch (nl)

- Norwegian (no)

- Portuguese (pt)

- Spanish (es)

- Spanish - Mexico (es_mx)

- Swedish (se)

- Czech (cz) - New [Thanks to Tomáš ]

- Polish (pl) - New [Thanks to Piotr Woronowicz, from Nicolaus Copernicus University]

- Russian (ru) - New

- Hungarian (hu) - New [Thanks to Csaba Hetényi]

Notes:

- These dictionaries can be used also on the CP-500 series IP phones

- Dictionaries for SPA 525G v7.4.X also available, here

Comments
zbenko
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Patrick,

Languages which are developed by Cisco are released by Cisco, the estimated date is mid- March and so I guess that your suggestion will be included as well.

Thanks,

Zsolt

zbenko
Level 1
Level 1

To maintain consistency the new Englihs Dictionary XML file for FW version 7.4.7 for SPA30x/50x IP phones is relocated to this document.

You can download from the attachement section at the begining of this document or here's a direct link:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/servlet/JiveServlet/download/11463-10-81692/spa50x_30x_en_v747.xml

zbenko
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks to Csaba Hetényi the 7.4.7 version of the Hungarian XML dictionary has just become available:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/servlet/JiveServlet/download/11463-10-81691/spa50x_30x_hu_v747.xml

CavalloABC
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Sir,

I tried to search the italian xml dictionary file for SPA504G soft ver 7.4.7 without success. Please can someone help me?

Thank you in advance.

Julien Paleni
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm trying to add French language to a SPA303. I have downloaded the dictionnary but i don't find how to apply it to the phone.

I have looked for the Dictionnary server option in order to use this command:

serv=tftp://<ip_of_tftp_server>/;d0=English;x0=spa50x_30x_en_v746.xml;d1=French;x1=spa50x_30x_fr_v746.xml

but i don't find this option.

How can i install the french dictionnary in a SPA303?

Thanks for your help

loviedo89
Community Member

Hi,

how can i set up the Mexican dictionary in a SPA504 phone?

beacuse the phone language is mixed between spanish/english and i can't fixe that problem

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: