Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Patrick Born
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This document describes the parameters to localize a SPA400 to  properly receive caller id information:

SPA400 Setup tab >  Voice tab > Voice Setting > Dialing Parameters

SPA400 Setup  tab > Voice tab > Voice Setting > Line Settings

• Receive  Gain
  • Impedance
  • Tip/Ring Voltage
  • Operational  Loop Current Min
  • On-Hook Speed
  • DC Current Limiting
  • Caller  ID/CP Tone Method

Comments
VICEVERSA1
Community Member

I've done the settings accordingly....but still not working for Romania. Hope we'll have 1.1.2.3 SPA400 firmware available this life.

pistachin2
Level 1
Level 1

After making all the changes proposed in the paper, I still have the call id, please, when we can have this service running.
Thanks

Patrick Born
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please try with the Beta 1.1.2.3 firmware: https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/26433#26433

Regards,

Patrick

-----------

calvaradobcm
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Patrick, i tried with the beta firmware without success, i used the settings for mexico, it is strange sometimes it gets the caller id and sometimes it showns anonymous, can you help me with this issue? if you need any aditional information just ask me.

Thanks in advance. Regards,

Carlos Alvarado

calvaradobcm
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Patrick, i tried with the beta firmware without success, i used the settings for mexico, it is strange sometimes it gets the caller id and sometimes it showns anonymous, can you help me with this issue? if you need any aditional information just ask me.

Thanks in advance. Regards,

Carlos Alvarado

epicom-au
Community Member

I'm in Australia, using AAPT as my PSTN provider, SPA400 firmware 1.1.2.2 I've tried each of the options in the 'Caller ID/CP Tone Method' drop down list, and the parameters in my 'Voice' page are according to the 'Australian' row in the "SPA400 Localization Configuration" document. My SPA942s are all showing 'Anonymous Caller'.  Here are my 'Line' settings':

Transmit Gain:      3 dB (-13 ~ 13)
Receive Gain: 3    dB (-13 ~ 13)
Impedance:     220 Ohms + (820 Ohms || 120nF)
Tip/Ring Voltage:     3.2Volts
Operational Loop Current Min:     12mA
On-Hook Speed:     26ms (Australia)
Ring Frequency Min: 10    Hz
Ring Frequency Max: 100    Hz
Ring Validation Time:     256ms (default)
Ring Indication Delay:     512ms (default)
Ring Timeout:     640ms (default)
Ring Threshold: 13.5-16.5vrms (default)
Ringer Impedance:     High (default)
DC Current Limiting:     Disable
Caller ID/CP Tone Method Australian

Is there any other settings I need to consider to get this working? I can't see anything on my SPA9000 that I need to change. I have not tried the beta firmware above - the other two commends are not encouraging, has anyone had luck with that?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: