cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
SBCS-Expert2
Level 4
Level 4

Overview 

Quick Pricing Tool: This next generation pricing tool replaces the Smart Business Communications System Quick Pricing Tool and Quick Quote. With this desktop application account managers can create quick-pricing estimates on Smart Business Communications System (SBCS) products.

Benefits

·         Designed for account managers – no engineering education or assistance is needed

·         Desktop application available offline - use it on the road or at your customer’s site

·         Easy to follow interface expedites product, option, and services selection

·         Distributors and Resellers can add non-Cisco catalog items – so there’s one-stop for complete and accurate price estimate

·         Reduces the quoting process to minutes instead of days, freeing up your presales resources

Access

1.     Interested partners must identify an Administrator who will manage users and non-catalogue item entry.

2.     The Partner Administrator will request access to the tool by going to www.cisco.com/go/qpthttp://www.cisco.com/go/qpt.

3.     The Partner Administrator will receive an email containing a unique login and password as well as a link to download the application.

4.     The Partner Administrator will then add additional users and non-Cisco catalogue items to the tool

This next generation of the Quick Pricing Tool is available to all partners in all countries.

Basic Instructions

1.     Download and install the application on to your desktop

2.     Login with your unique login and password

3.     Click the green plus sign to begin a quote.

4.     Build the quote by following the prompts in each tab from left to right

5.     Print and/or export your estimated quote

6.     Validate the estimated quote with your distributor prior to sharing with your customer

For more information about this tool visit www.cisco.com/go/qpt or email us at qpt-ww@cisco.com.

Comments
Eivind Jonassen
Level 4
Level 4

Is it possible to integrate a currency converter in this document, or is there one already integrated? I found the currency part in the inputwizard sheet but the pricing is still in US dollars.

Thanks

Eivind

Hi Eivind,

I will contact the owner of the tool and let you know.

Thanks,

Marcos

bmbailey
Level 1
Level 1

How do you use the tax feature in the summary window?

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The tax feature is not a function that we are able to do at this time for the US.  The tool cannot calculate tax.

bmbailey
Level 1
Level 1

I went back and looked at the tool. I now see that the tax line is included to show the customer that no tax has been applied to the quote.

Thank you for the clarification.

jmet
Level 1
Level 1

The Distributors set the currency conversion rate in their Administrator module. That rate is then applied to the quotes created through them in the tool.

konlayoot
Level 1
Level 1

Any one has a problem during installation of quick pricing tool on win7 ? I face with 4D desktop problem.

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Thai language for Thailand, not supported on QPT, maybe?

ameyran
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The issue that Konlayoot had was not related to Win7 but was related to his Thai Regional options. 4D the database tool that is used to develop QPT is not yet compatible with Korean, Hebrew, Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese. The workaround is to update the Regional Option formats to English.

konlayoot
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you very much. Now I can use it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: