cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
This presentation complements the Technical Webinar covering Fax Technologies and Services available for SBCS. The Webinar VoD can be accessed on: https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?AT=pb&SP=EC&rID=30108807&rKey=4C07A454E1BFA3DE
Comments
BABUL MUKHERJEE
Level 1
Level 1

Fantastic presentation Marcos!

Answered all of my questions in one fell swoop.  Now I can return to my client with the answers they asked for.

Babul,

I am glad you liked it. Good luck with your customer and please contact us with any request or question.

Marcos

Level 6
Level 6

If you found this document helpful, please take a moment to rate it using the My Rating stars just below the document. This system will help other users find useful documents.

Thank you,

Cisco Moderation Team

mcastrigno
Level 1
Level 1

Very imformative Marcos and complete. I gave you 5 Stars!

Two questions

1) in the back-up slides the first link is not reachable - is that a partner only link?

2) In the "Fax to Email Using Cue" slide you say T.37 is not supported over VOIP. Why is this? This seems like a highly desirable capabilty - who can we lobby for it? After all why have a VOIP switch if you require PSTN lines?

Thanks!

1) Yes, you need a Cisco.com login to access the "Fax over IP Applications Guide".

2) This feature has been requested multiple times, but due to the multiplatform effort that it involves and the need for on-board DSP's on the IOS device in question, it has been systematically delayed. Our advice is to use a third party application (like StoneVoice) to do this.

Marcos

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: