Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Jane Faraola
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Video addresses are case-sensitive, so make sure you entered the address correctly with the correct capitalization. For example, if the address is Myaddress@jabber.com and you dial myaddress@jabber.com, the call does not go through.

Comments
thanh.ngu2
Community Member

I have the same problem using the Cisco Jabber Video beta (e.g. name@jabber.com) to call to another SIP address (e.g. name@domain.com).  The name is correctly type with the right case.  Here is the error mesage.

"Call failed

The user could not be reached.  Please try again later."

Does anyone run into the same problem?  Is there a solution?

The funny thing is that the Cisco Jabber Video beta is able to receive call from other SIP address.

thanh.ngu2
Community Member

I am having the same problem.  I am not able to call from the Cisco Jabber Video beta address (e.g. name@jabber.com) to another SIP address (e.g. name@domain.com).  The name is correct with the right case.  I got this error message.

"Call failed

The user could not be reached.  Please try again later."

Does anyone have the same problem? 

The funny thing is that the Cisco Jabber Video beta (name@jabber.com) can receive call from another SIP endpoint.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: