cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Cisco Small Business Community

Have a question? Click on a topic board below to get started in the community.

Views
Helpful
Replies
WesMC
Beginner

Newbie Questions on Migrating to CBD-managed Plug and Play

I installed Small Business equipment (RV340, SG350, 140ACs) before installing the Cisco Business Dashboard (CBD). When I fired up CBD: It discovered my equipment, requested existing equipment credentials, and required minor SNMP adjustments. My CBD is aware of network equipment; but, has zero devices using PnP.

I want to migrate my network to PnP when I update CBD to v2.3.0. I have not found a worked example that gives me confidence I can cutover relatively quickly with relatively low risk to network stability.

Questions

1. Considerably more information is present in the individual network device screens than I see in CBD currently. Can CBD drive the migration process OR do I need to download per-device configurations and use them to develop PnP models?
  2. The API for the 140ACs facilitates downloading a binary file. It is unclear how I might leverage this binary file for PnP modeling. Do I have to start a model "from scratch"?
  3. Does anyone have a step-by-step process I should follow (preferably with failback steps, if needed) - e.g., (a) factory reset everything, (b), ...?
  4. Is there a tutorial/course that is focused on migrating an existing network to PnP (efficiently, safely)?

Wes

0 REPLIES 0
Create
Recognize Your Peers
Polls
How would you describe your level of technical expertise?