cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Cisco Small Business Community

Have a question? Click on a topic board below to get started in the community.

Views
Helpful
Replies
WesMC
Beginner

Where can I download Cisco Business Dashboard 2.3.0 for Ubuntu 20.04 installation?

Can someone provide the link for installing CBD v2.3.0?

In Cisco Business Dashboard and Probe Administration Guide, Version 2.3.x it is noted that Cisco Business Dashboard 2.3.0 adds support for Ubuntu 20.04 (Focal Fossa). I would like to do a from-scratch CBD installation on 20.04, but cannot find any links for the 2.3.0 installation.

All we have been able to find online are the 2.2.2 install scripts, which use the older Ubuntu 16.04. We are under a local mandate to use 20.04 going forward. Right now, CBD is the only thing we have sitting back on 16.04.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CoreyP319
Cisco Employee

Hi Wes,

You're a sharp observer, the 2.3 admin guide was published a little early. The 2.3 version of CBD is due to be launched very soon, as soon as this week but possibly toward the end of the month. You can set a notification for when the release is available via the software page (Link), click "My Notifications":

2021-05-10_8-03-53.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
CoreyP319
Cisco Employee

Hi Wes,

You're a sharp observer, the 2.3 admin guide was published a little early. The 2.3 version of CBD is due to be launched very soon, as soon as this week but possibly toward the end of the month. You can set a notification for when the release is available via the software page (Link), click "My Notifications":

2021-05-10_8-03-53.png

View solution in original post

WesMC
Beginner

@CoreyP319: Great news. Thanks!