Small Business Surveillance

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

WVC200 - unable to hear audio

Hi,I have installed one WVC200 at home. I am successfully recording and viewing video from home and internet. However, the audio does not work.1. The recorded files (in .asf format) are not playing audio.2. I can not hear audio when I view video from...

dimple123 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

L-VMS300-16 with PVC300

Hi,I've an SMB video monitoring system with the advanced license for 16 cameras.My model cameras is  pvc300.I can't enable on the patrol settings, the continuous patrol flag, because he is nos eligible for selection.Any one can help me?Best Regards,

joselias by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

L-VMS300-16

Hi,I've an SMB video monitoring system with the advanced license for 16 cameras.My model cameras are vc240 and pvc300.I can't enable on the patrol settings, the continuous patrol flag, because he is nos eligible for selection.Anyone knows if somethin...

lpmatos by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

locked out pvc300

Hi,I have a pvc300 ptz camera that has locked me out of the web panel.I can no longer reach the web panel from either firefox or ie 8.I receive the typical " Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" error.The last setting I changed was adjusting...

wvc2300 playback

We have a wvc2300 camera and are using the LinksysOne survellance utility to record and save video to a shared network drive. Everything is working fine and we are able to access and playback the files form the PC that is being used to record. My que...