Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Small Business Video Monitoring System - error

weakestlink
Beginner
Beginner

Hi,

I have upgraded SWVMS to version 2.0.1.28 and when I launch the Main Console, I get the following error:

Some files are missing or corrupted. Please re-install the system to solve this problem. (Error Code:268435457)

The program then stops to run and exits.

I am running Win7 Home Premium linked to a 1360x768 screen (if that helps).

Please help!

4 REPLIES 4

search that error in this community.  You will find lots of things to try, starting with resolution....

Thanks..

Yes I have searched and only found answers referring to resolution. Thats the reason why I posted mine in my question..

Searching that code turns this message up as the top link and the other links seem unrelated to this product.  I have tried several resolutions for the desktop but I continue to get the same error code and cannot use the software.  Any advice or at least a link to these other posts would be helpful.

ihannich
Beginner
Beginner

Try this link to see if it helps (workarounds for Windows 7): http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/csbvsc/swvms16/tech_note/SVWMS_Windows7_AN.pdf

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: